Bladder Leaks should not stop you leading a full and happy life! If you suffer from incontinence, take the following steps today:
1. Talk to someone! Talk to us, your friend, your healthcare professional, we are all here to help!
2. Confirm the cause. There are many possible causes for bladder leaks, and each will have a different management and treatment plan. Accurate diagnosis is therefore critical! Make an appointment to see a healthcare professional that specializes in pelvic health.
3. Commit to the plan! Once you know what you can do about it, start to do it! For many people managing incontinence has a lifestyle change in the management plan, and this often makes a big difference!
4. Make sure you have good quality absorbent products!
Absorbent “regular” underwear is our personal favourite when it comes to absorbent products. We at Smartunderwear have a range of washable, absorbent underwear that look and feel like regular underwear.
They have a few big advantages:
– They are washable 200 times.
– Most of our customers order every 6-12 months depending on their needs.
No Leaks. No Embarrassment!
– The waterproof layer and built-in pad prevent leaks.
– Incredibly absorbency our maximum absorbency panty’s and briefs absorb 50ml per leak, up to a total of 600ml!
– The absorbent pad is treated with an anti-microbial solution which prevents bacterial growth.
Comfortable to wear!
– The underwear is made from textiles like regular underwear.
There is a men’s and lady’s range which both include a range of styles and absorbencies.
Please Note: the underwear is only suitable for bladder “leaks”and not bowel or full bladder incontinence.
Join Our Mailing List And Get 10% Off Your First Order
Complete Your Details Below Now:
Health24, Shield Healthcare, The Graham Norton Show, Wearever Incontinence